John...  Great idea pal, i for one am so new to all of this, i don't know
how many passwords i have made and how many pages i have visited, then the
legal restrictions on pic size too..  If we can't fully show the quality of
work on offer, at this stage then it's kinda off putting thinking no one is
gonna' see my 23 hours of non stop attention to detail.  I will quite freely
submit any pics to be adapted, used, or even changed greatly, by anyone but
to be bounced at this stage probably is my fault, but the situation needs
cleared up..  For us virgins!

Otherwise, i'm here 24/7 for ya all.....!

Ross in Vlc.