Hi,

I would like to contribute to the Ubuntu Artwork Team.

I've been an avid user of free / open source software since 1994 - using
Linux exclusively as my desktop since 1996.
I've been a sysadmin for a couple of ISP's and somehow survived the .com
crash, and am currently a business analyst for a big company.
I do some work with user interaction, design, and a limited amount of
graphic design.

I have enjoyed the benefits of open source / free software for so long, and
always wished that I could contribute back, but
I cannot do much with code (apart from some non compiled languages).

Since I want to do more in the way of graphic design, and just design in
general, I thought this would be a great way where I can
learn from others, grow my skills, and contribute back to a broad community
that I have benefited from for so many years.

-Chad