People have been adding my on Skype and I created a group. You can join, add me (connor4312)

On 2013-01-25 07:49, Gabriel wrote:
Hi guys,
 The idea for an unofficial art site seem pretty cool. I suggest we
register at Jackson's site (http://ubuntu-art.linkmaster.com/ [4]),
introduce ourselves and use it to discuss the project.
 This way we can find out how many of us are interested in the
project and create a team. Also, we don't mis-use the official mailing
list for an unofficial project.

 Jackson, I just registered at the site and if you don't mind I'd
like to create a group where we can introduce ourselves and start the
project discussion.