Hi everybody I answer once for everyone!

First many thanks for your help I appreciate it a lot!

The file isn't really a png, but an ICO file, sorry as I said I make confusion
because I just use it :-) I understand that for you can make a lot of
difference :-)

Second no need to use gimp, this is a low res ico file, would be nice to
increase the res (maybe by taking a hogs from the resource directory and add a
gear don't know)

The file is this one, as you can see when you switch between applications you
almost don't even understand which application belongs to.

http://hedgewars.googlecode.com/hg/hedgewars/hwengine.ico

I really don't know how to do this, any help is appreciated!

Many thanks

G.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android