I should blog about it somewhere else? then how do you explain the anti-anti
MS preach-a-thon on the blog in question?
Bit hypocritical don't ya think?

It was on topic, the blog was raised, I viewed it, and shared my seldom
wanted opinion.

There ya go, problem solved.

I don't see a problem here.

Tony.

On Jan 23, 2008 8:04 PM, James Purser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 17:16 +1100, Blindraven wrote:
> > I just read over the blog. I loved the turtles but was then put off by
> > one of the rants about people who intentionally misspell M$. yes, I
> > said it, M$.
> > I've been using Linux since slack was born, and was forced to use
> > other sloppy *ixes and bashups beforehand. If I want to hate Microsoft
> > and call them names, I bloody well will. And I'm sure the hundreds of
> > thousands of other individuals who feel the same way will continue to
> > do so also.
> >
> > Its funny, in contrast to reading that statement (not sure who wrote
> > it) that lately not only ubuntu-au but a fair chunk of the sluggers
> > have been injecting this "Love thy neighbor" propaganda in to the
> > otherwise unsuspecting viewer. As if to somehow imply that " Playing
> > nice with Microsoft scores us cookies and maturity points" Well it
> > really doesn't. The only thing it does is tell us a thing or two about
> > what kind of person you were at school.
> >
> > Not all of us would act the same we if we dropped the soap, and I'm
> > getting tired of being told I should play nice with pigs.
> >
> > Sorry, where am I going with this?
> > That rant annoyed me. GAH.
> > *Breathe Tony, breathe*.
> Whoa, way to keep it on topic there.
>
> Seriously, this is about putting more blogs on planet.ubuntu-au, perhaps
> you should blog about your frustrations regarding Microsoft and those
> who prefer an approach that is slightly less zealot like. And then
> submit your blog to ubuntu-au for syndication through the planet :)
>
> There ya go, problem solved.
> --
> James Purser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.