Hi,

I did the upgrade to Gutsy from the Update Manager on the weekend and
whilst everything seems to be running just fine, I do notice that when
the default boot kernel is still the old 2.6.20 one from Feisty.  The
new 2.6.22 kernel is installed however.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ uname -a
Linux myth 2.6.20-15-generic #2 SMP Sun Apr 15 07:36:31 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$

I don't recall ever modifying the /boot/grub/menu.lst file to specify
a particular boot image, however, I may have done.  I would have
thought that I would have gotten a notification about that though when
the new kernel was installed.

Attached is the menu.lst file.  It seems to have a 'default' entry,
should I just set that to zero, or will that prevent any future
updates from becoming the default?

Cheers,
Whytey