James Takac wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I'm trying to set up my wireless router without any luck to speak of as yet.
> The router is a linksys WRT54G and the modem a netgear DM111P.

Double-check that the Linksys is not using the same default IP address
range as your Netgear.  When i set up a WRT54G for a client, i found
that it was giving out the same IP range (192.168.0.0/24) as the
existing modem by default, thus i couldn't get any traffic to route at
all.  Changing the Linksys to give out DHCP addresses in a different
address range fixed this.

Paul
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Gear