On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 at 13:10, "Mark M Lambert"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh yeah sorry I didn't organise a Sydney release party this time -
> things have been a bit hectic the last few months. I'm available this
> Friday if something is going on, but I don't have time to do press
> releases etc.

<rant>
Don't apologise. Nobody has the right to _expect_ you to do anything. IMHO
people need to be more proactive in starting and helping with events. A
healthy community has many people doing different things, not a bunch of
followers who expect a select few to instigate everything.
</rant>

--
"One myth that I find interesting, but which has nothing to do with Linux or
even the IT sector in particular, is the myth of how a single person or even