[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I meant to say that it would assist in the transfer of emails stored
> in Evolution as well as the address book.
>
> 2008/4/27 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
>
>     For those doing a clean install of Hardy Heron. I have made a pdf
>     file describing the procedure that will assist in accomplishing
>     this task.
>
>     If you would like a copy just signal.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Andre

Anyone know how to do this for Thunderbird?  I was thinking its clean
install time myself but getting everything transfered is holding me
back.  Kubuntu's been so stable i havent done a clean install before and
my MS products always failed badly before i reinstalled so i didnt get
to recover things like mail.

Leslie