> I'm certainly interested. When you're ready just send us details of how
> to get some to the list. I could do with ten.

Ok, I'll need to find out how much those prepaid envelopes are.. then the
price will be that cost, plus $0.50 per shiny metallic sticker. Sound okay?

I have a bunch, and once I check that the (very patient) people that
expressed interest before I ordered them are still interested, I'll take
stock of just how many spares I have (beyond those they ordered), and these
will go out on a first-come basis. :)

Rather than spamming the list any further with this, if you are interested,
please email me off-list. I'll send two more mails to the list about this:
one to tell you how much stock I have available, and one when they are all
gone. :)

Cheers,
Frode