On Monday 05 May 2008 12:26:18 Lisa Milne wrote:
> Can you install Gnash and Gnash-plugin (or whatever its called) for
> flash playback?

Does anyone know if currently gnash or swfdec work with the flash that
Facebook currently uses/produces?

Must admit, I am very happy to see Adobe opening up access to the
specifications finally in a proper way.
http://www.adobe.com/openscreenproject/

> On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 11:59 +1000, Paul Gear wrote:
> > Does anyone know a way to stop Firefox asking about installing missing
> > plugins?  Facebook is driving me nuts since they switched their status
> > app to Flash, since i'm on 64-bit Gutsy.

FWIW, it's not so much a status app, as a whole chat application. Yet another
way to waste time.

--
 Stuart Young - aka Cefiar - [EMAIL PROTECTED]