hi all,

before I updated to hardy (clean install) I made a backup of my hole home drive
using sbackup.

now I want to get my settings back into evolution. I use evolution mainly as a
address book and a calendar.

by now I did the following
1 started evolution and went through the first setup assistant
2 shut-down evolution using evolution –force-shutdown
3 copy the following folders to the new home dir:
   1.      ~/.evolution/
   2.      ~/.gconf/apps/evolution/
   3.      ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution

3 started evolution again, it looked like some things where there some not.

e.g. I had multiple address books and calendars but only the "Personal" ones are reinstated although I copied everything to my new home.

I don't get it, why is it soooo simple with firefox and thunderbird and many
other apps but evolution not?

anyone help. I tried to import them but evolution would not accept the db file for importing. Do I have to update a file, change a config line...?

thanks sebastian
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Sebastian Spie=C3=9F
n;quoted-printable:Spie=C3=9F;Sebastian
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1