Hi All,

I need to purchase a new smartphone as my previous one was stolen. I was
using a Palm Treo 650 and it was syncing  contacts, tasks, calendar
nicely to my Ubuntu (gutsy) workstation with evolution and the gpilot
conduit.

I would like to be able to use the phone on the road for internet
connectivity (preferably NextG, or 3G) with my Hardy notebook, via
bluetooth.

I have looked into the Palm Treo 750 and the Blackberry but neither seem
to be very easy to sync with Evolution (require running a virtual
machine and using an online service as well).

If anybody could point me in the right direction it would be much
appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

--
Scott McKean