On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Slawek Drabot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> last time I took a look at shepherd I realized it was just a wrapper around
> my existing tv_grab_au script (which uses yahoo as I mentioned before)
>
> any progress done in the way shepherd works in the last year or so?

It is more than a wrapper.  It uses many sources incase the Yahoo
pages get updated so the Yahoo script doesn't work. And it also gets
data from IMDB etc to give you more information about movies.  It also
flags any shows that are in HD as being HD.  And it can get your
channel icons into mythTV.  And it auto-updates.