On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 17:06 +1000, Paul Gear wrote:
> James Takac wrote:
> > Hey guys
> >
> > I have a friend looking for a new laptop and they may be interested in one
> > that is bundled with ubuntu, any suggestions would be appreciated
>
> It doesn't come bundled with Ubuntu, but my Dell Latitude D830 runs
> Hardy like a charm.

I second that, got one here running well ... even with the n capable
wifi.  I would recommend a fast CPU and then using the alternate
installer CD to setup a crypto root for security.

btw word is that the new Dell Lattitude E Series will be released in the
first half of August, so get in now if you want a D830.

Cheers

Dave