Thats what were her for, to extend Australians embracing Ubuntu :)

Yes, thats what I was meaning in Software Sources. Its not enabled by
default so if you havent changed it, it wont be there.

As much as Ubuntu is tested across the world sometimes things slip
through. The way to contribute is by getting involved in the bug
process that it didnt work for. The links I referenced has some doco
to help you.