Hello All.

I've got two partitions on my notebook, one that houses Ubuntu and
another that I use for storage, backups and temporary files.  Both
partitions are in ext3 format.  To have the second partition mount at
boot I've added the following line to fstab:

/dev/sda2 /media/local_b ext3 defaults 0 0

This mounts the partition fine but I have two newb questions.

1. How do I grant read/write/execute permissions to myself for this
partition?
2. How do I rename the partition?  It's current name is "22.8 GB Media"

Thanks in advance.

Simon Ives

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.simonives.info

Please consider the environment before printing this email or any
attachments.