On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:34:38 +1030
Junin Toiro <junin.to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To the fellow Internode users,
>
> Just a little curious about the mirror..
>
> 1. Why is jaunty only in the releases-DVD dir and not releases?
> 2. What happened to the Alpha5 in said releases-DVD dir?

shrug, shrug.

> 3. Any idea how often the mirror is updated? The beta came out
> yesterday no?

Here is the sync information:
http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/ubuntu/ubuntu/project/trace/

Gives time and dates of hosts the mirror was synced from.

Its always seemed a bit... manual to me. Didn't seem to be updated
regularly (or thoroughly) enough to be automatic. Recently a lot of
the archive breakage has disappeared though, so that is probably changed
now.

> Figured someone on the list may have an idea, if not I'll log a
> support request ;)

I suggest a support ticket whatever you get back here (especially if
you happened to pass on the details ;))
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)