Hi Chris,

How about a 'postage paid' shipping service?
eg.
  First CD set is free + postage
  Subsequent CD sets are free if the "cd shipper" is returned with a
reply paid envelope or credit.

You would need to come up with a suitable "cd shipper" (cardboard? plastic?)

As mentioned, you could also have different sets of CD's
- single CD (eg. i386, x64)
- multiple CD's (eg. i386 + additional packages, multiple architectures)
- complete set

It would be nice to get printable CD's and have a nice Australian Logo
on them...
.. or screen printed, but this adds to the effort/cost.

Cheers,
Paul