Hugh Blemings wrote:
Hiya,

Hi guys, what PDF reader do you guys use and recommend?  The Document
Viewer (Evince) opens them fine but is difficult to select and copy
text.  Also tried xpdf but still not very good.... any other ideas?

FWIW, back around Intrepid I found kpdf worked pretty well - seemed to be
noticeably more sophisticated in cut and paste options relative to xpdf at
least

Cheers,
Hugh

Thanks Huigh, I might give that a go.  Alternatively is there a way to get the x86 version of Adobe Reader to install and run on an x64 Jaunty?  I tried to install the x86 deb but I get the wring architecture error and it will not install that way.  I's still learning and trying to work out a way I can force install - if you have any ideas please let me know.

Cheers

Greg