Hi Aryan,

Do you have python-daap installed?
That is the common library that the media players use.

daap is a cool protocol if you want to share between computers and it
works fine.

I prefer to just set up a common nfs or samba share and keep all your
files together instead.

I've used firefly media server to export daap in the past, i'll have to
set it up again.