Hi Scott,

Whoops, I should have read this before sending my last message to the
list.  At the same time I stand by both of my previous posts in this
thread and firmly believe that they comply with the CoC.  I also believe
the personal attacks contained in "Skythra"'s email are far worse than
anything else posted in this thread.

<ins>lame top post excuse here</ins>

Cheers

Dave