Guys,
          Since i Posted that Project, that i had a vision of to create a 100%
AUSTRALIAN Linux Distro that's light weight and suitable for netbooks and have
a Clean User interface. I have  been getting Troll Comments coming from some of
the Ubuntu Community, but the worse one was from Dave Hall.
He made a big negative fuss out of this project saying negitive points about
this and i clearly state the project was just brain storming ideas me and some
other people made up. then he goes up like he thinks im wasting all of my time
and he goes on and on his got 2 Kids to look after and stuff i do not
understand why  because i got a harder job looking after Triplet Brothers 24/7
and look i still manage quite well to create a project. an other  point was he
thought i wanted him to join in and help in this project but i clearly did not
mention that to Mr Dave Hall at all.

onto the other side of things,There was someone offending my English skills but
i would like to state English is my second language, Greek was my primary, I'm
still learning how to speak as well as you guys . but still there was a lot of
people i would like to thank that supported me and gave me great feedback so my
thanks for the feedback.

So Good luck and thanks,

Julius,