If you want a dual-tuner card I'd recommend the PS3 PlayTV usb tuner.
Works out of the box, dual-tuner, usb connection and they all have the
same tuner stuff (I've had problems in the past with devices which the
web says that they work but it turns out the manufacturer changed the
internals while keeping the packaging/part number the same)