Melissa.

Are we or are we not supposed to be adults. You feel forced, well
guess what so do a few of us. Why should I and others change our
language that in every other circumstance is acceptable? You are
trying to force us to change, this is not acceptable. You talk of
correctness, well I blew that out of the water with regards to "folk".

We have 2 options, we can be ourselves or we can get hung up on minute
points while Ubuntu-AU is publicly disintegrating. I have made my
point, I won't be getting into a school yard brawl over language use
with you or anyone else on this particular matter again.

And yes it's Michael.