Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:50:17 +1000
Subject: Re: Australian LoCo Re-Approval Application
From: blindra...@gmail.com
To: loco-coun...@lists.ubuntu.com
CC: meli...@ubuntu.com; ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com

I was one of the many that emailed them privately, one of the many it was
debated didn't exist. We indeed formed a group outside of LoCo, and since
debate failed, decided it would be best to contact them separately on the
issues involved, since it did not do any good raising them on the list.

Maybe it took this to happen for certain people to be convinced. I think I
remember someone trying to tell me there was only 4 of "us" that disagreed with
the current leadership / structure / everything.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Ubuntu LoCo Council