On 21/07/10 20:19, Mitch Towner wrote:

> On 17/07/10 20:32, Mitch Towner wrote:
>> I mentioned in the last meeting [1] that I have finished preparing the
>> notes for the BugJams Project [2] online class. This class will be a
>> basic introduction on "how to triage bugs". The class should only go for
>> approximately one hour & will be held in the #ubuntu-au channel on IRC.
>
>> We need to agree on a time that is suitable for everyone interested in
>> attending this class. I have created an online poll [3] that covers
>> times I should be available over the next 3 weeks.
>
>> If you are interested in attending this online class, please fill in the
>> times that you are available. Whatever time is suitable for the majority
>> of people will be the time that the class is held.
>
>> Also, can everyone that is interested in participating in this online
>> class & the BugJams Project please create a Launchpad account [4] if you
>> do not already have one.
>

>> [1]  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2010July13
>> [2]  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/BugJams
>> [3]  http://www.doodle.com/yyz92bhzcf36eina
>> [4]  https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/NewAccount
>

>> Warm Regards,
>> Mitch Towner (kermiac)
>> http://mitchtowner.net/
>

> Hi Everyone,
>       The response to this poll has been very good. Thanks to everyone who
> has participated in the poll. There are a few time slots where most
> people who have expressed interest are available. I will be closing the
> poll Friday afternoon  (in 2 days time). Please ensure that you provide
> the times that you are available if you are interested in participating
> in the online class so that we can hopefully find a time that is
> suitable for most people.
>
> Warm Regards,
> Mitch Towner (kermiac)
> http://mitchtowner.net/

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have now closed this poll.
The online class/session will be held tomorrow (Saturday July 24) at
3:00 PM in the #ubuntu-au IRC channel. I will post logs of the
class/session that will be available to anyone who is interested but
unable to attend.

Warm Regards,
Mitch Towner (kermiac)
http://mitchtowner.net/