On 13 September 2010 20:24, Paul Gear <p...@libertysys.com.au> wrote:
> On 13/09/10 18:51, Jared Norris wrote:
>>
>> Good evening,
>>
>> Just a gentle reminder about the meeting being held tomorrow night on
>> the Ubuntu-AU IRC channel. A quick look over the agenda shows topics
>> about the Maverick release parties, Loco rebuilding and the upcoming
>> LCA2011 conference. Nisshh has kindly offered to chair the meeting so
>> now all we need is as many people to show as possible.
>>

> Hey Jared,
>
> I won't be able to make it to the meeting, but if you are talking about LCA
> in Brisbane, please indicate that i will be willing to do something.  What
> exactly i'll be available to do i'm not yet sure, but i'll make sure i'm
> there for the whole conference.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Paul,

I will make sure you're included in the discussion on the LCA2011
topic, thats for showing interest.

Just one last gentle reminder for the rest of you, there is just 2
hours until the meeting. Have your dinner, set up your favourite
beverage and get involved. See you there.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris