> I think the problem is that this leadership hierarchy is entirely self
created, there's no official governence given to it, if you wanted tomorrow
you could come onto this list and call yourself head of the sa party
division or head of wiki changes, or head of event organisation or
conference/publicity researcher or news poster or website admin or any of
these things, and I think that was the point elky has been trying to make
all along (correct me if I'm wrong), we don't need to take her down as admin
to get the team motivated and moving again.

I hate to admit it but that team application was the most professional wiki
page I've seen out of the whole thing, and honestly I've never seen anything
anywhere near as active and amazing as what they've done, it would be very
difficult to immediately replicate what they've done.

Stuff that I can see is very doable by this team is:
- Team Reports*
- Localized Ubuntu Remix* I mean just look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Tour

How hard could it be to set something like this up? Maybe 2-3 people tops?

An Australian specific linux podcast would BE EASY AS PIE! just need at
least 2 people who are in the know with linux related news and discussions
to run it...

The only things stopping these projects is are us?