Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to say that i have done up a quick page for what was
discussed at the meeting here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Classroom

Please add your name to the table on that page if you wish to be an
instructor for a session. For now i have set myself as the "Session Contact"
so that the classroom managers have someone to contact in case they need to.

I am currently organising the use of #ubuntu-classroom for this purpose,
which is looking promising. I was also told about Loco Day which is held
just before christmas this year, it is something i think we should look into
participating in.

Ryan Macnish (nisshh)