I am asking this on the mailing list, because the LoCo Day is pretty much
the day after the meeting.

The classroom team have organised an event called LoCo day, where heaps of
LoCo's come together and hold sessions about LoCo stuff (like an Open Week
for LoCo's). I want to know if we want to participate, i will be present and
asking questions regardless. I think this would be a perfect opportunity to
gather together and have some fun, while also getting advice and tips about
fixing up our own crippled loco. The LoCo Day event spans over 3 days
(December 17th - 19th), so if you think we should participate, please reply
BEFORE about the 10th of December or so. I do not want to hear any "I think
we should participate, but i'm not going to", we are a group, so we should
all pitch in and do this. If you guys want to get re-approved, we need to do
something!

Ryan Macnish (nisshh)