Hi folks,

Once again, sorry for the delay on this.

First the bad news: Due to mix-ups with the Canonical store, i still
haven't received the stickers i ordered.

Now the good news: Thanks to the promo pack Jared organised through
Canonical (thanks to Hugh Blemings) for the LCA2011 open day, we have a
large supply of free stickers (unfortunately, only the flat ones - no 3D
versions).

So, if you would like some stickers, please drop me your postal address
and i will organise them for you for the cost of postage.  All stickers
will come with a free Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit CD (or more than one, if you
prefer - as Jared said, we've got lots!), and a business card with the
Australian team contact details (thanks Jared).  I still have the names
and email addresses of everyone who has already asked for stickers, but
if you haven't sent me your postal address, please do so.  Please also
state how many sheets of stickers you would like - normally they come in
packs of 3, but because of the promotional bundle we can do whatever
number suits.  See http://shop.canonical.com/images/UBN40005-1.jpg for a
full picture of the sticker sheet.

Stay tuned for exact postage costs, but i expect them to be under the $2
mark.

Regards,
Paul