Good evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow night we have our February Team
meeting. All the agenda items so far are listed at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings and please feel free
to contribute your own. If you are unable to make the meeting but want
to have your say on an issue please contact list so you can be heard.

Please note that as discussed at the previous meeting we have moved
this meeting an hour forward to try and be more accommodating to those
living in daylight savings areas so it's now on at 8pm in Qld, 9pm in
NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS, 830pm in SA & 6pm in WA. At least I think that's
correct, I really really despise multiple time zones.

Please come along and feel free to contribute your ideas and thoughts
or even just have a look in to see how it all works (it's not that
secret or complicated, honest!).

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris