Jake,

The desktop environment shouldn't be a reason to move away from Ubuntu.
 There are plenty of options for desktop environments available either in
the core Ubuntu repositories or additional ppas from Launchpad; or as a last
resort, somewhere like getdeb.

What is it about Gnome 3 and Unity that you really don't like?

cheers,
Jared

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:24 PM, <tridecet...@gawab.com> wrote:

> I installed Natty a few days ago and I must say I can't stand it.
>
> I have been experimenting with LXDE and other options (because GNOME 3
> is nearly as bad as unity) and I think my future is with LXDE.
>
> I think Unity has turned me away from Ubuntu and I don't think it will
> be too long before I'm using another distro.
>
> Maybe not, we'll see.
>
> Jake
>

> --

Jared Quinn