From: Jorge O. Castro <jo...@ubuntu.com>
Date: 2 July 2011 00:53
Subject: Ubuntu Global Jam for 11.10
To: ubuntu-news-t...@lists.ubuntu.com, loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi everyone:

We've picked dates for the Ubuntu Global Jam for this cycle, 2-4
September 2011. Here's the details:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1011/detail/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

This give us a full 6 weeks to prepare for events. As always, anyone
is encouraged to run prep sessions prior to the event in order to make
them fun and inclusive. Woo!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.