On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:19 +1000
Geoff <geoff.war...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Hi there, I am saying hi to all you Ubuntu Aussies out there. I am new
> to Linux/Ubuntu. Like many I just got sick of everything Microsoft. I
> had my computer shop put Ubuntu on my computer and have been slowly
> learning and exploring this new world ever since . So far I must say
> that I am a born again convert ha ha I love it. Every time I think of a
> piece of software that I could use like a system tool I go to the Ubuntu
> software centre and usually there one is waiting for me. Anyway I just
> wanted to say hi and touch base. Regards,
> Geoff.

Great!! .. Your next mission if you choose to take it:  Convert one or more of
your friends!! :)

Cheers
Daniel

Daniel Jitnah
Melbourne, Australia

e: djit...@greenwareit.com.au
w: www.greenwareit.com.au
SIP: dj-...@ekiga.net

** For All your Linux, Open Source and IT requirements visit:
www.greenwareit.com.au **

believed to be clean.

For All your Open Source and IT requirements see: www.greenwareit.com.au