From: Jared Norris <jrnor...@gmail.com>
To: Chris Robinson <fabricat...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com" <ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Monday, 12 September 2011 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: Brisbane release party - Oneiric Ocelot

> Sounds good.  Make the release part close to public transport maybe?  If
> parking is freely available I may be travelling from Bribie Is if anyone
> wants a lift - but I work in Virginia on Saturday mornings.
>
>  Chris

Ok,

I've just put up a quick poll [0] for everyone in Brisbane to quickly
select the best timeframe for a social release party. I will do some
further investigation into an InstallFest and think about organising
one early/mid November to give us a bit of time between the events.

We need to lock this in so the poll will stay open for a week from
tonight. By Tuesday next week the poll will be closed and the date
announced. So that's one thing taken care of.

Now for the location. I'm happy to go back to the brekky creek hotel
if this was a popular option? How's parking there?

[0] http://www.doodle.com/p8ut7i8hrh4ibct7

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)