On 15 October 2011 19:38, David <da...@kvr.com.au> wrote:
> Hello fellow Ubuntu users!
>
> Hope everyone is enjoying 11.10!
>
> The ubuntu au team are still looking to have the monthly meeting at the best
> time we can, so as many people can attend as possible.
>
> With daylight savings coming into play we're looking to possibly change the
> time to allow more people to attend, however we need to know what the best
> time is for you!
>
> By default more people can attend on weekends than weekdays, however if there
> are enough votes on a particular day then we might take that into
> consideration.
>
> The poll is here:
>
> http://doodle.com/bpz47isrg9q7xz23
>
> Please vote.
>
> thanks :)
>
> - ikt
>
> --

Thanks for setting this us after the last meeting, a couple of us have
meant to get to it but hadn't yet. I've voted, lets see if we can't
get more people along. I've had some feedback from others so now
everytime we announce a meeting we'll make sure there's a direct link
to the webchat as well to make it even easier to join in. We'll never
be able to suit everyone but the more the merrier.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris