On 13 November 2011 06:42, Chris Robinson <fabricat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sounds good.  The grub2 splash screen for the install fest can be downloaded
> from here:
> http://hotkey.net.au/~robinson_adsl/locoau.tar.gz
> It's about 700kb.  There's a dark theme and a light theme (for those that
> just have to) but the dark theme was the intended outcome.
> Chris

I could be wrong, but that looks like a good idea for the localised CD
image. I had just been planning to use the generic Ubuntu install CDs
to reduce to time overhead for the day but if the localised CD image
project is off the ground and spinning ISOs by then that might be
another idea.

Sagaci is that something that's being touted as tweakable for the
localised cd images?

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)