On 16 November 2011 22:26, Josh McFarlane <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some thoughts. Perhaps it would be worth having a look at Mumble as
> it is both free and open source. Mumble should also meet the requirements
> for the number of people using it. Although Mumble is aimed at the gaming
> community I think that it would work quite well in a meeting environment.

Ah mumble! I did remember looking into this a while ago but forgot
what the name of it was. The only downside for this is that I wasn't
able to locate and appropriate free servers we could set up on. Unless
someone knows of any I couldn't hunt down it would require someone to
set up and maintain a server with access to adequate bandwidth for
multiple voip users. Any takers?

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)