From: Randall Ross <rand...@executiv.es>
Date: 6 February 2013 11:03
Subject: Global Jam is Coming. Please Plan Your Events
To: loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi LoCo people around the world,

It's official! The Ubuntu Global Jam (RR edition) will occur March 1-3,
2013,

We have just under a month to get our preparations made and to make this
UGJ the biggest and best ever.

Please put a placeholder on your calendars and at
http://loco.ubuntu.com, reach out to people in your communities, and
begin your planning activities. Packaging, testing, translations,
documentation, advertising/marketing, building community through social
events... everything is welcome! No jam is too small. No idea is too wacky.

More details will be coming soon both on this list, on Planet Ubuntu,
and beyond. In the meantime, please get ready for the UGJ weekend.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Randall
Ubuntu Buzz Generator