I have a couple of questions.

that ubp-build.py I remember someone saying it was updated however I
can't find that link can someone point it to me.

Also on another point trac-0.9 has been requested it builds fine.
However installation.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/packages/trac$ sudo dpkg -i *deb
Selecting previously deselected package trac.
(Reading database ... 128847 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking trac (from trac_0.9-1ubuntu1_all.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of trac:
 trac depends on python-clearsilver (>= 0.9.3); however:
  Package python-clearsilver is not installed.
 trac depends on python2.4-subversion (>= 0.37); however:
  Package python2.4-subversion is not installed.
 trac depends on subversion (>= 1.0.1); however:
  Package subversion is not installed.
dpkg: error processing trac (--install):
 trac

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/packages/trac$ sudo apt-cache show python-clearsilver
python2.4-subversion
Package: python-clearsilver
Section: universe/python
Installed-Size: 36
Maintainer: Jesus Climent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Architecture: all
Source: clearsilver
Version: 0.9.13-3.2ubuntu1
Depends: python2.4-clearsilver

however as you can python-clearsilver seems to be the culprit.  Should
that be backported as well? I'm not sure whether backports wants to go
down that path.

Regards,

Marc