Martin Meredith wrote:

Thats what I dont knwo - I dont have access to test it on breezy atm -
It builds fine from dapper - no mods :D but if it works is a differnt
question :D

Stephan Hermann wrote:
Hi,

well, if it's working without any source modifications, allright. The other alternative is to bring in only into riddells kubuntu repository, just like kde3.5 did.

Regards,

\sh