no, I understood you the first time. I plan on locking the forum request areas by the end of this week and making the transition to LP support tickets.

On 1/23/06, Reinhard Tartler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/22/06, John Dong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That may very well happen in the future. Due to technical limitations with
> the forums, it's difficult to just give a user moderator access to a single
> area without exposing all staff features.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm proposing to not handle backports
request by webforums at all, but via launchpad only, using support
tickets.

--
regards,
    Reinhard