I'm currently looking for people who are willing to "mock up" the process -- current challenge is building a linux-restricted-modules package that does not conflict with existing Dapper packages -- probably means using dapper (dapper-security, actually) l-r-m sources and making it only build the linux-restricted-modules packages and not the other ones that usually spew out with it.