I'm not sure I understand.  I believe that the specific bug that I
mentioned has been fixed in 0.30.

As I mentioned, f-spot still seems a bit buggy (it occassionally
vanishes from my desktop during extensive uploads to picasaweb), so there
almost surely are other things that the f-spot (or mono) developers need to
address.  Nevertheless, the showstopper that I was concerned about seems to
have been fixed and the feisty 0.30 package compiles in prevu and installs in
edgy just fine.  For my purposes at least, it is a huge improvement over the
edgy version.

Hope that helps.  Thanks for all that you folks do.

--
f-spot 0.30
https://launchpad.net/bugs/75390