On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 12:30 +0000, Mahdi wrote:

> Very good.
> Are there any amd64 builds avaiable other than getdeb's? Their version
> do not seem to be very clean (i.e.: do not replace gaim with a dummy
> pkg).
> Does pidgin have any BIG change, or important feature not in Feisty's
> gaim?

It has hundreds of bugfixes, though I don't know if any of the AMD64
GAIM bugs are fixed.  I might be able to build an AMD64 version, though,
at some point.  I reverted to 32-bit Ubuntu because the 64-bit system
was fine overall, but GAIM crashed a LOT—which I couldn't deal with.

I can try making 64-bit packages later today.

    — Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]