Public bug reported:

Shouldn't be too difficult as the dependencies are all in Feisty anyway and it
solves some of the main bugs in the version 0.6.
I've installed through prevu and it works great for me.

** Affects: feisty-backports (upstream)

** Summary changed:

- Please backport ndisgtk
+ Please backport ndisgtk 0.7

** Description changed:

- Shouldn't be too difficult as the dependencies are all in Feisty anyway and
it solves some of the main bugs in the feisty version.

--
Please backport ndisgtk 0.7
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/124444