Jo Vermeulen wrote:
> Hmm, I just noticed nautilius-sendto still says "Instant Message
> (Gaim)", which probably should be replaced by "Instant Message (Pidgin)"

Just updated the repo with a new version of nautilus-sendto.  Though
this version is still technically "unstable" i did some looking over it
and the only changes that were made shouldn't cause any problems.  It
adds official support for Pidgin (instead of just applying a few patches
to make it work), and adds support for gnome-bluetooth.  It also
includes the ubuntu patch which adds some dependency parameters, fixes a
bug with Thunderbird integration, and a few other things.  See the
changelog for full details.

This should also fix it to say "Pidgin" instead of "Gaim" when using
sendto :)

--
Backport Pidgin 2.0.0 Final to Fiesty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/112511