I second this, please.

Also, would it be possible to backport a newer version of the xmltv
package, as the version in the feisty repos doesn't work well with the
version of mythtv in the updates repos (.20.2), and I doubt it will be
any better with .21.  The combination of the old xmltv package with a
newer version of mythtv can practically dos the radio times website with
hundreds of unnecessary requests for files, which might explain why
their website keeps timing out lately.  Someone also suggested recently
backporting the version of xmltv from gutsy (https://bugs.launchpad.net
/feisty-backports/+bug/180633) -- I already installed it manually from
the gutsy repos, so I know it works in feisty, but it would be nice to
get the latest version from hardy instead (although this will need extra
work to backport, as it has extra dependencies).  I would file a request
but the one linked to above as yet to be responded to.

Thanks!

--
Please backport  MythTV version .21 to Feisty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/201821